Saturday, April 16, 2005

Fantasies

First, to help perpetuate the big news:

Sunday, April 24
Poker Stars
7pm EST
$30 +$3
No Limit
WPBT WSOP Satellite

Big thanks to Iggy and everyone else who had a hand in this idea and getting it set up, it going to be…..(searching through list of appropriate words)…..BAD. ASS.

So just for shits and giggles, I decided to seek out some definitions, particularly for the word “fantasy”.


fan·ta·sy (făn'tə-sē, -zē)
n., pl. -sies

---An unrealistic or improbable supposition.

Is it unrealistic that I expect to win this tourney and the WSOP event? Yup.

Is it improbable that I will accomplish the above? Most definitely.

It’s official, I’m fantasizing.

Will I still play and enjoy sending another blogger just as much? Damn straight.

See you all there next Sunday!