Thursday, January 25, 2007

(No Title)

That's me last night, playing penis to GE's giant plastic vagina.

Workin' it.

It went on much like this, hot and heavy, for the next 45 minutes. Now I'm just waiting on the (not yet rated) film.

I was under the impression that these recent back troubles were mere coincidence, and that may still be the case. However, it did come to mind that karma may be involved as it dawned on me that I wasn't very nice to a Girl Scout last week. I wasn't mean or anything (I don't think I could actually be mean to a Girl Scout), but I wasn't nice either.

Let's go with gruff...and a pinch of abrupt.

Ya know what? Never mind. Now that I think about it, that's the reason I wasn't very nice--my back was killing me. Karma isn't taking me apart, at least not for that. Still, I feel kinda bad about it. Maybe there's a rehab clinic for me to figure out why I would treat a Girl Scout so. It may be my unconscious fear of being enslaved by those wee, tasty, overpriced cookies.