Thursday, November 16, 2006

Mission Accomplished

It is with great relish (and no mustard) that I am able to finally report and fully commit. The Heads will be joining the assault on Las Vegas poker tables and bars, to begin upon our arrival sometime during the evening of 12/7.

To be sure, it was a long fight against the HR Generalists, but one they could never hope to win in the end due to my inter-department shock and awe campaign, where vast swaths of cubicle farm were bathed in the holy fire of bombs filled with political capital. Our arrival in Vegas represents true victory for The People. BG is right, and does well in making the larger point, which is that we must fight HR departments everywhere, because they hate our freedoms.

I just hope I don’t get bogged down in a quagmire that sees me throwing hammers on video poker machines that will never submit.

Mission Accomplished. See you there.