Thursday, May 05, 2005

Serenity Now!

The next WPBT satellite is next Wednesday, go check out Iggy for the details. And wouldn’t ya know it? This one counts for leaderboard points and I can’t play. What on earth could make me miss? School. Goddamnit.

Holy poop on stick, Mr. Hat. I can’t wait till this week is behind me.

To say that this week hasn’t really been very good would be akin to saying that Fat Joe wasn’t really all that fat. I’ve been feeling the corporate pain. Big Time. Not quite ScurvyDog bad, but damn close.

For anyone who escaped and may be pondering a return to corporate life, please heed the entreaty of someone still mired in it: DON’T.

I would go into detail, but it’s exhausting, and I’m quite sure none of you all need or want to hear about it. Needless to say, I’m so worked up from this week that I don’t dare play a single hand of poker lest I end up taking out my frustration on an undeserving machine.

I see lot’s of drinks in my very near future. Vegas can’t come soon enough.