Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Dirty Joke Day

Since I am short on time (which loosely translated, is also code for short on content) today, I thought a joke might be nice.

Warning for Puritans: THIS IS NOT A CLEAN JOKE.

Nearing the end of her freshman year in high school, Jane is surprised one day when the coolest senior in the whole school suddenly comes out of nowhere and asks here to go to the prom with him. Jane is completely bowled over, and is so excited she’s about to burst. Full of joy, she runs home to share the news.

“Dad! The coolest guy in the whole school just asked me to the prom, can I go?”

“Sure, but you have to blow me”

“What?”

“I said you can go if you blow me.”

“Disgusting! NO!”

So, spiraling into the depths of freshman despair and crying her eyes out, she runs upstairs and locks herself in her room. After a couple of hours worth of crying, she starts to think…

Well, it might not be so bad. I can just forget about it after it’s done, and then I can go to the prom. It will be worth it, I mean after all, he IS the coolest guy in the whole school.

Heading back downstairs she says, “OK, I’ll do it.”

Dad stands up and whips it out. “Alright, go to it.”

So Jane goes to work, but after about thirty seconds, she stops.

“Jesus, Dad, your dick tastes like shit!”

“Yeah, your brother wanted to go to the prom, too.”


Hee hee! Disturbing AND funny. Remember, I don’t do it for the money, I do it all for you guys. Back tomorrow.