Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Just some stuff

Goddamn I’ve been way out of it for the last couple of days. So out of it, in fact, that I completely spaced the final WPBT WSOP satellite. My bad. I guess in a sense it’s a good thing considering the way a certain badass motherfuckin’ card player was mowing folks down on the way to the top spot. AlCanSeetheFuture indeed.

I have come to the conclusion that nearly every single person in my town is lost. Sure they live here, but they have no idea where they’re going. Three separate times yesterday, someone came to near full stop so they could get over into the lane that they needed at the last minute, and one of those time was on the fuckin’ highway! I really need to find a way to get a hold of some ‘fuck you’ money so I can ram these people when it suits me. I think some of them just get into there car and drive simply out of habit, going twenty and deciding at the last moment that they have to turn in the most inconvenient spot.

So here’s my safety tip for the day: If you fuck up and miss your turn or exit, just keep going to the next one. This way, you and everyone else will go on living, and my head won’t explode. Seriously, these people are going to be the death of me.

With Vegas sooooooooooo damn close now, has the idea of Storming the Castle made any progress, or is everyone going to be hanging at the Rio watching our folks?

I also have a tentative bounty to offer, but I haven’t decided if it is it. I’m thinking I will offer a copy of one of my favorite CD’s. Tenacious D. No, not the rock one that came out a while ago, that one was pretty lame for the most part. This is all of the notable audio from all the Tenacious D episodes along with all of their songs done acoustic, the way they were meant to be.

In search of the Sasquatch, that was a kick ass in search of…..