Friday, May 30, 2008

2008 WSOP. Now with more bloggers!

Pauly will be posting at The Tao and at Las Vegas Vegas.

Change100, Geno and F-Train will be workin' it for PokerNews .

Spaceman will stay on earth for the duration for Poker Listings.

Falstaf will be holding forth from Norf Currlina.

Otis will be Poker Stars blogging at the end of the month, but sadly not covering the whole shebang. Pussy. (kidding, of course)


I'm looking very forward to all of the coverage, but I'm personally looking most forward to Pauly Unchained and Holding Forth as only he can.

Good Lord, I've even been playing a bit of poker lately, which I may talk about more in the near future. I will however say that I've been thoroughly enjoying the Stud tables at Full Tilt during their various Happy Hours.

Last but not least, if you've got time to kill, enjoy Cornell Fiji ripping apart the UB press release on 2+2.

Hellmuth as the face of UB was always enough to keep me away from the site, but if that in combination with the superuser business doesn't keep you away from that stinkhole then, as Iggy might phrase it, you are deeply and profoundly retarded.

I miss Party Poker.

I'm not dead, and neither is this space, in case anyone was wondering. I'm in one of those spots where several possibilities and maybes (remote and otherwise) are swirling around in my quest
for survival within a system I have little desire to be a part of. More detail soon, I hope, plus some catch up surrounding the really really ridiculously good-looking and smart miniature alcoholic squatting in our home.