Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The sickly husk returns

I'm off the pills now, I swear.

Pardon my absence, but all I can say is this--for my part, pain pills, even irregular and small doses make jacks will to produce close to non-existent, and when it was existent the time was taken by other projects to be revealed shortly. However, my last dose of that unfortunately necessary poison was on Sunday and it's now Wednesday, what gives?

I caught a bit of the Avian/Ebola and have spent the last two days calling Ralph on the big white phone. I seem to be locked in a karma wherein if I have surgery I am doomed to puking repeatedly before completely healing (same thing happened during first surgery in '02, perhaps I should start a list of orthopedic surgeons that make me hoark?).

Ouch.


Technorati: