Tuesday, April 05, 2005

No sleep for you!

Here I sit, all brokenhearted.
Tried to play last night, but again played retarded.
Went to work today and took a chance,
Tried to write a decent post, had nothing but inane rants.

If you came here today looking for any quality, I don’t think it’s gonna happen since I’m cruising on about two hours of sleep. To say it was ‘fitful’ would be putting an overly positive spin on it. I did have my first poker nightmare, though. In my dream I tilted off my entire online bankroll, so vivid I actually had to check when I woke up. Fun stuff, maybe I should lay off the spicy food or something.

For something worthwhile, gentle reader, you might enjoy this thread I came across on 2+2 in the wee hours. It hits a bit on what I was rambling about yesterday, and made me feel a bit better.

I’ll try not to be a basket case about dumb shit tomorrow, see you then.