Saturday, November 05, 2005

Sign up Reminder!

Only three and a half hours till bloggers clash in…

Saturdays with Dr. Pauly on Poker Stars
Saturday 11.5.05 @ 1pm EST
$10 + 1 NL
Password is hiltons
Tournament #14338880 (check under Private Tournament Tab)

Be there!

I’m just under the 20% completed (9,782 words) mark for NaNoWriMo. After breaking over the initial “howthefuckamieversupposedtowriteanovel” barrier the floodgates have opened. Here’s to hoping they stay open for the duration. Be sure to stop by and give some encouragement to the others who are willingly embarking on this masochistic quest.

I find myself fearing blind corners, thinking that my old battle axe of a college writing teacher is waiting there with her everlasting red pencil to cut me into ribbons.

Also, for those attending the festivities in Vegas, a reminder that it would greatly behoove you to attend the Full Tilt (Bonus Code: HHEAD) Shootout Tourney courtesy of Grand Organizational Wizard and All Around Kick-Ass Individual, Bill Rini.

See you all in a couple of hours! I now have to return to inflicting carpal tunnel on myself (not the good kind).