Thursday, March 03, 2005

Quick Question

While reading BadBlood’s post this morning, he said something that made me wonder.

“…[referring to Mrs. Blood] She'd like to play in the blogger tourney if there's room…”

Could it really be a possibility that the spouses of bloggers (my wife is PUMPED to play) would be excluded? I mailed CJ telling him to sign Mrs. Head and I up for the tourney, but never got a response, perhaps I’ll mail this question to him as well. I figured that I would do a quick post asking first, hoping that someone ‘in the know’ would be able to answer.

Since spouses are many times the struts that prop up us degenerate bloggers, excluding them would be seriously (to quote the Geico caveman) “Not Cool”. For the record, I don’t really think this will happen, but given I’m so freakin’ OCD I want to make sure :)

Thanks to anyone who can ease my OCD mind. Busy with school, more tomorrow.

Update: Thanks, Chris. It didn’t even cross my mind that the Aladdin might not have room to accommodate everyone. (Yeah, I know, I'm an idiot) Let’s keep our fingers crossed.